Sunday, January 3, 2010

Me on Hubpages.com

I've taken up their 30 hubs in 30 days challenge! Well it's not as if I have anything better to do. Anyone know of any work going? I need a job!
Anyhow, I've published 4 new hubs this year already

1. The King of Scotland - a true taxi tale.
This is a true taxi story but with a fictional cab driver called Maggie.


 2. Buying Herb Seeds Online
This is aimed at the American market because we all use Amazon.co.uk not .com, but worth a read IMO because of the excellent writing skills (mine!) lol


 3. The Brother - a true taxi tale
Poor Maggie getting into bother again!
Hey watch the videos on here too!

 4. The Endangered Hammerhead Shark
You've got to read this one, and my other shark series ones, they are so sad! But do watch the video on this link - get the hankies out!

No comments:

Post a Comment