This blog is only 5 viewers short of 1000 views!! Woo-hoo! Does that mean some of you have looked for updates like 100 times each?
There is not much news to report just now. Weather has been terrible. It got a bit warmer then it got colder again.
Same old...same old.
I learnt sone new gossip today but this blog is not about passing on gossip. So my lips are sealed (unless you email me LOL)
Recently, I've had no problems from anyone, but you know what's gonna happen, don't you? I'm going to get about six major problems at once.
I'll be busy blogging then!
Lol!...e mail u for gossip because here is not for that!!???? You are one of the biggest gossipers,muck raking,two faced people in the village....why dont u just make urself feel better and splash it all over here,cos lets face it,who from here actually reads it??..oh,maybe therein lies ur problem,no one will understand what u r gossipin about!!
ReplyDelete