Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bloody water again!

Well, there we are, in the final minutes of 2009, and still no solution over the water crisis.
Had to pay them €50 towards the bill to stop them cutting my water off, the heartless bastards! Imagine sending anyone such a threatening letter at Christmas time? And this is a Catholic country too!

Anyway, it seems I own my water meter. Have you ever heard such rubbish? That'll be why I pay them rental on it I suppose? I'm renting what I already own.

Basically, they are saying that because the meter is mine, it is up to me to pay a plumber, or someone, to check it. If I was rich enough it's a bloody lawyer I'd be taking to these people, not a plumber.

According to Javier, (and this might be true, I don't know) it is illegal for the Town Hall to be in charge of the water anyway. It should be a proper company, sending out proper bills, with none of this 'we'll take the money out of your bank account' or as they said to me the other day 'you will have to open a bank account in order to pay this'. Like Hell I will! More robbing bastards. Look, this is Europe 2010 (almost). What is so hard about sending someone a bill for a service like every other utility company on the planet does?

Hey the warning letter they sent me was shoved under my door. It's lucky the dogs didn't eat it. What is wrong with the postal service? And if they can hand-deliver warning letters, why not bloody well post the bills?

Oooh...I'm not supposed to be angry. It's Hogmanay!

No comments:

Post a Comment