Finally today I want to talk about electricity bills.
Now, how hard is it for these people to come out, open the meter which is in the street, and read it?
Obviously too hard.
Back home, they send men out to apartments, closes, whatever, wherever, you'll get your meter read.
Here there is absolutely no excuse. No-one has a meter inside their house.
They are all in the street, and only these people have keys to open them.
Now I think quite soon I will be taking a sledge-hammer to mine. Not to break it, just to break the glass that contains the readings, because I fail to see why we all have a bill for roundabout €120.
I can't read my own meter. The glass or more probably 'plastic' shield it sits behind is unreadable.
So without paying the privilege of €30+ for calling them out, I am not the master of my meter.
In my house back home I was. I could look at it, anytime of the day, I could work out exactly how much it cost to run an electrical appliance. That is how it should be.
Here? No. They tell you you what you owe, and maybe the Spanish people after all those years of Franco accept what they are told, but I don't.
So? Deport me.
Do u know what,for some one who never paid for her electric AND water for many years...and if u did it was on the builders tarriff.....u really do moan and feel hard done by.....perhaps u should remember when u didnt pay or paid less BEFORE u allow these readers to think that u are sooooo hard done by.Swings and roundabouts springs to mind!
ReplyDelete