Wooo-Hoooo!
Before I finish....
If anyone here has the expensive insurance they had to take with their Cam Bank mortgage, read on...
I'm told my insurance cost somewhere in the region of €340 a year, even though some years the Cam Bank has taken well 0ver €700 from me for 'seguro'.
Even though I've had problems in my house, like accidentally burning the cheap crappy kitchen worktop with a hot pan, or the window hinges snapping on me for no apparent reason, I'd never made a claim before now.
My wood burner door broke just before Christmas, as did my admittedly cheap and just out of warranty satellite receiver, and so I contacted this insurance people for my first ever claim.
They came out and inspected the damage the first week of January, and said they'd be in touch.
Well, weeks went by. I didn't phone them because I had no credit in my phone, and anyway, anytime I do phone them they insist I speak to their English speaker, even though I speak Spanish. It's always a case of 'Call back later'.
Yesterday I went into the CamBank to ask them who had put €50 in my account, and THEY DIDN'T KNOW!!!
I asked them, surely they must know, was it their insurance company?
No don't know was their reply.
A letter in the mail from the insurance company said yes it was them, they have paid me €50 for a sheet of fireproof glass which I already know costs €200!!
Jane where are you??
I am leaving this company, they are comnpletely useless, and I am advising all your readers to dump this company for the reasons forementioned above.
Their name is ERGOS Seguros.
No comments:
Post a Comment